Wednesday, May 21, 2008

MY NEW COACH PURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS is the purse that I have wanted for about six months. I was going to go to Vegas with the girls to buy it, but then...my guys went and got it for me!!! Mike and Adam were there for no good reason other than goofing around (i think) any way those cute boys went to the Coach store and outlet in search of the red purse in this style that I wanted. But they didn't make the red one any more so they got me this lovely pink one. Honestly I like the pink one more than the red one. They did a super good job.
Everyone makes fun of me becuase of this purse, but think it is awesome. It goes where I go and it DOES NOT get put on the ground. Hey you spend that much on a purse, you don't want it to get dirty. I just wanted to show you all how freaking cute it is!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Cute purse I love it. I'm glad you are a blogger it is a good way to keep in touch. Post pictures!!!