This was SUCH a fun summer trip!!! The ward went to Flamming Gorge for the summer activity and we went up a day early and stayed a little later. Pictured back row left to right... Adam, Mike, Rob. Tyler staring in his own row...hmmm look at that right in the middle...not a realy shocker! Then you have Rachel, Abby, and ME! That swim cover up was a dress at Target and i got a DEAL!!! It worked out really well. The boys are talking about going up again and doing it as a group. I'll go for sure!!! I tried wake boarding but the water was so cold that I couldn't breathe! So I've got to go again and prove myself...you know? But I had a lot of fun up there. I got to know people in the ward a lot better.
Hey isn't that the point of the activity?
2 comments:
It looks like you had fun ... enjoy your summer (it's almost over)
FUN!! I am glad you have a blog. Now I can keep up on what is going on in your life. The ward singles trip is where Andrew and I hit it off. 3 months later we were married!!!
Post a Comment